Mutual Investment Funds are an effective way of investment of savings by investors
The fund pools investors’ funds to create a diversified portfolio of securities in order to reduce risks and obtain gain on the invested capital. All that is required of you is to purchase the Fund’s units, and professionals will take care of further management of securities.
of portfolio rebalancing.
Halyk Global Mutual Funds
- Target yield of 10% per annum
- Minimum investment amount - USD 100
- Investment horizon – at least 1 year
- Protection against devaluation of tenge. Investing in investment ideas in foreign currency
- Redemption of units twice a year – February 15 and August 15
- By decision of the Management Company, dividends may be paid depending on the market situation.
- Applications for redemption of the Fund’s units shall be executed at a price determined based on the estimated value of the unit at the end of the business day preceding the date of redemption of the units.
- The ability to sell units in whole or in part through the filing of applications for redemption to the Management Company twice a year, or sale to another investor.
- The value of units can increase or decrease, the results of investments in the past shall not determine the income in the future.
- Receipt of applications for acquisition of the Fund’s units during the placement period shall be carried out every business day from 10:00 to 17:00
- The government does not guarantee the return on investments in investment funds.
- The Fund’s units shall be paid in US dollars or tenge. When paying in tenge, the Management Company shall convert the received amount at the current bank exchange rate at the time of conversion
To get a consultation
Preferred communication method